Interior Protection of your vehicle provides, not only easy maintenance of all surfaces, it also helps preserve and keep each part of the interior, protected against day-to-day usage, and wear and tear. To protect the entire interior of your vehicle, the following processes are required:
- Interior Detailing involves, not only vacuuming of the carpets, but also a thorough shampooing to remove ground in dirt, stains and, odours that regular vacuuming doesn't achieve.
- Vinyl & Fabric Protection involve wiping down, then cleaning of all your interior surfaces to remove any stains or built up residue, a final layer of protective product is applied to help provide long term protection of their renewed state.
- Leather Conditioning involves meticulously cleaning all of the car's leather sections and applying a final conditioning product to maintin it's condition and assist against any future drying out, cracking, or deterioration.
- Angelwax AnGEL Interior Dressing: short term interior dressing.
- Gtechniq L1 and I1 Leather and Fabric long term protection.
A professionally completed Exterior Detail, not only gives you that brand new, "WOW factor" finish to your car, but it more importantly effectively seals the paint and helps to protect your car’s surface from everyday driving, and exposure to Melbourne's ever changing and unpredictable weather conditions. This helps to keep your car looking great and makes maintenance so much easier! To achieve this, the following processes are completed:
- Snow foaming removes built up and resistent dirt and grime from the exterior of the car. This process is completed before washing the car to ensure that no dirt or grit is present when your car is washed, preventing any further scratches or swirl marks damaging the paintwork.
- Decontamination requires the use of specialist products and tools to remove contamination like tree sap, bird droppings, tar, and other pollutants that aren't removed by simply washing the car.
- Paint Analysis involves measuring the thickness of the paint in order to evaluate it's condition and see what solutions there are to correct or restore it.
- Paint Correction (swirl removal) to provide permanent results and renew your car’s paint back to factory standards. It is the permanent removal of imperfections within your car paint to reveal a perfect, deep, glossy shine – just like the day your car left the factory. Paint Correction is not a just ‘cut or buff’ it is a complete transformation of your car’s paintwork and requires a lot of time and expertise, it is for customers who are looking for the best possible finish for their car paint. Daily wear and paint imperfections like; swirl marks, water spots, light scratches and even bird etching marks can leave your paint looking tired and dull. Paint Correction can usually remove all of these without the high cost and inconvenience of a respray.
- Compounding or Polishing usually involves a variety of machines to be utelised to permanently remove any swirls and inperfections in the paintwork, leaving it with a smooth, sleek finish.
- Multiple Stages of Paint Protection is the application of a wax, sealant, or coating product to provide protection from future damage to the paintwork, lock in the "New Car" shine, and help against elements like sun, rain, and pollutants dulling and eroding the paintwork.
- Engine Clean removes all the debris, dirt, oil and other residue that builds up on the surface of your engine every time you drive.
- Wheel and Arch Dressing is the cleaning of the wheels and wheel arches, followed by dressing them with protective products and provide an overall finishining touch.
- Glass Protection provides extended clear and improved visibility in addition to providing against future damage.
- Angelwax Ti22
- Corona Sealant and wax
- Polishangel master sealant and esoteric wax 6-12 months protection
- Gtechniq EXO: ultra durable hybrid coating : 18 months protection
- Gtechniq C1: crystal lacquer 3year guarantee
- Gtechniq Crystal Serum Light 5year guarantee
- Gtechniq Crystal Serum Dark Professional 7year guarantee
- Gtechniq C0 Aero coat 2 year protection
- Gtechniq C2V3 liquid crystal spray sealant and drying aid 6-8 months protection
- Gtechniq C4 permanent trim restorer 2 year protection
- Gtechniq C5 wheel armour 2 year protection
- Gtechniq G1 G5 Clear vision smart glass coatings 6months - 2years protection
- Gtechniq T1 tyre and trim dressing
Why Gtechniq?If you want the best protection for your car, then look no further. Gtechniq
bridges the gap between innovation and reality, engineering the worlds best surface care products .
All Gtechniq products are based on science,innovation materials and ease of use. They have been designed to deliver maximum long-term visual impact, protecting against the elements and day to day use.
Gtechniq incorporates Smart Surface Science into every product it produces.
Harnessing the performance of nano-scale composite materials and testing them to extremes, Smart Surface Science offers a guarantee that Gtechniq products work harder, smarter and more easily than anything else you have ever tried.
To help maintain your car between detailing, you can purchase a range of the best car care products that are up-to-date with the most recent technology, from any of the below companies. I recommend, trust, and use only their products, not only with my client's vehicles, but with my personal vehicles as well!
Automotive & Electrical Services
With over 12 years experience and full qualifications, Complete Automotive Solution is well placed to provide you with a complete range of auto electrical and mechanical services. Specialising in diagnostics, Complete Automotive Solutions is utilised by a number of mechanical workshops and service centres, as it possesses the tools, knowledge and experience to rapidly understand the root cause of a problem and provide honest advise as to potential solutions and outcomes.
Daniel Henderson is the man behind Detail Central, with years of knowledge and experience in Detailing, his shop with all the top end go to gear for your detailing needs is a place to visit and talk and purchase the awesome products to keep your vehicle looking it's best.
With quality service and experience Detail Central is your place to go or even shop online.
66a Access way Carrum Downs,Vic 3201
0458 966 399
Window tinting helps provide protection from sun glare and UV Rays, but also offers additional sercurity and privacy for both you, and your vehicle. If you want to get top quality, service, and window tinting on your car, below are a my recommended places of business that match the same high standards in their work, so I do.
- Kevin Balzan | Northside Window Tinting - 0410 240 245
- Ali Yucel | Wanted Tinting Melbourne - 0404 085 818
Clear Gard (Paint Protection Film)
- Paul Bullard | Clear Gard Auto Protection - 0400 715 739
- Geoff Whitehead | GR Panel Line - 0418 549 926
- Peter Rowe | GR Panel Line - 0407 665 255
- Brett Hill | Performance Car Audio - 0408 351 457